Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

Walker finally went back to school today. I was able to get all the gifts wrapped and relocated to the basement for easy "loading" up to the tree on Christmas eve (as opposed to the cold attic where they were).

Scott is back up and about. He went off with Ed this morning to get some new tires for his newest project car. He gets the stitches out of his nose tomorrow. He'll be glad about that. It's been bothering him. Sinus surgery looks much more painful than anything I've ever had done. Poor guy. He's on the mend, though, and should be back to normal pretty soon.

I'm waiting to hear from Walker's teacher. I don't know if I'm supposed to bring things in for the party today, since the party was supposed to be yesterday. I left her a message and am just waiting. I can be there in 15 minutes if she wants. But it's just waiting, while I could be at Wal*Mart finishing up a couple of things. Oh well.

I've got to go to Steppin' Out this afternoon to finish my costume orders. They are now officially late. But that's only because of all the cancellations. I would have had it all done 2 weeks ago. Can't believe we are that far into the year already.

Walker starts back to hip-hop after the holiday break. I'm more excited about it than he is. The way he's been going with his activities he's going to want to quit in about 4 weeks. I won't let him, though. It's not fair to the teacher who is letting him and Lucas join the class very late and putting them into the choreography. Plus I've already paid for his costume. He's in now until recital time.

We're supposed to have a Tiger Cub den meeting tonight. I feel like I have so much OTHER stuff to do! It'll be fun, though. We've also got the last rock climbing class this afternoon. But Walker doesn't remember that, so we may just skip it. Too much running around.

No comments: