Monday, December 08, 2008

New Christmas Camera

I just love my new camera. I am having a lot of fun with it. I never saw the need before. Thought film was just great. Now I can take and retake pictures until they actually look good. A lot of them DON'T! Who knew?! Have I mentioned this camera can even take movies? I love it. I don't know if I can get a movie here, though. Do I have the knowledge and power? I'll try. I took a short video of Walker making banana bread with me this afternoon.

OK, just tried that and no success. I'll figure it out later. Here is a "still" of it. Walker lost one of his front, top teeth Saturday morning. The tooth fairy came again and left him a $1.00 coin. Very exciting.


Yummy banana bread. We had 4 over-ripe bananas and it turned out very good.
We went over to Laurie and Audrey's house yesterday. We hadn't seen them in a while. Audrey is growing so big. She'll be 5 this weekend. The kids had a good time "catching up." We're going to Audrey's birthday party on Saturday. It's at Party Playland, the bouncy house place. Fun!


Walker and Audrey at Audrey's house.



OK, here it is, finally. It took a while to upload, but it worked. My experiment worked. Now we'll just have to get something actually video worthy - maybe Saturday at the bouncy houses...




No comments: