Friday, December 05, 2008

A Day in Dover

Coreen has given me another bunch of pictures. She's so good about that. These are from a great day trip she and I made in early September with Walker and Lillyin. The plan was to go to the Children's Museum in Dover. We did that, but we also ended up going to the Garrison Hill Tower, Chili's Restaurant, the Dover Falls, and a petting zoo. We were all tired by the end of the day. Oh, we also hit Dover Point Playground and Park. What a day! Can't wait for the warm weather so we can do it again.



Lillyin and me in the music room at the Children's Museum.


Walker and Lilly in the mirror room.


Lilly and Walker playing this cool game where you try to move the ball with just your mind. The more relaxed you are the better you plan. They went back and forth for a long time before Walker won. I tried it with Coreen and she totally kicked my butt! Walker was next to me yelling at me to relax and there were about 25 people standing around watching. I've got no calm under pressure!


Walker and Lilly in the art room at the museum.

At Dover Falls.

Walker and Lilly on the tower. A lot of people think they are twins. Walker is actually 13 months older than Lilly. They are very cute together. Same energy and craziness!
Way up on the tower. Good work out getting all the way up there.
The petting zoo.

No comments: