Monday, January 07, 2008

Birthday - Girls Night In



We had a great time for my birthday. Just me and Scott and 4 of the best "girls." We ate scallops and bacon, shrimp, chips and dip, nachos and meatball subs. Drinks included frozen strawberry margaritas, beer, wine and tequila shots. Yum.



There was a brief moment of extreme excitement when the fire broke out. All I can say is NEVER open gifts on a table full of candles. Luckily, we put it out quickly and then vacuumed it up and moved on.

We played Taboo for a while then went on upstairs to the music room where we got on our rock star groove. Even the skeptical found her inner rock star! Below are some of the pics, courtesy of Ann and Lisa, the para-professional photographers. They take great pics. Of course the pictures I took will be here in about a month - after I get them developed. I'm still a film user. And I like it that way.

.
We had to get our "before" shot. In front - Ann (sister-in-law) back - Sue (my sister), Lisa (best friend from high school), Coreen (newer, dear friend), me, Scott. We all have our margaritas. A couple people even added extra tequila.


We love being supportive to Scott. Looks like a bachelorette party pose.


Me and Sue, almost ready to go upstairs to sing.



Me and Lisa, upstairs and almost ready to sing. We're about to sing the Zappa song, "Titties and Beer" that we first learned back in 8th grade. Just a few years ago...




Here we are actually singing Titties and Beer.

Me and Sue singing "Loaded Gun" by Slaughter.

Head banging. You never worry about the neck pain you will feel the next day at this point. It's fun at the time.
Sue singing "Nothin Compares 2 U" by Sinead O'Connor.

2 comments:

Susieoops said...

You really need to get rid of the Loaded gun picture. It's BAD!

WalkerMom said...

It's one of my favorites. You look great!