Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back to Work

This afternoon and tonight we're back at the theater with 2 more rehearsals. It's going to be a long night and difficult for Walker to get up tomorrow morning. But that's it for late Wednesdays now. Almost done. Exhilerating and exhausting at the same time. Rehearsals for both shows 6 and 7 tonight then for number 8 tomorrow and then it's a weekend of real, live audiences and then... DONE! Going to get my costume rack packed up and ready to go soon.

Walker and I are looking forward to our 2nd annual overnight trip to Worcester when this weekend is over. We go to visit my dad. Probably next Wednesday afternoon. This year Walker will have to skip a couple of days of school to do it, but travel is educational!

I finally got some film developed. Below are a couple of pictures. I have more to scan in, but why do it all at once.

Here are my friend, Coreen and her cutie, Amanda singing at the best karaoke place in town... my house. We can get anyone to the mic.
Walker and Scott coloring the hard boiled eggs we were going to use the next day for Walker's birthday party. They were for the egg on the spoon race. Walker really got into it. I know, these are old pictures, Walker's birthday was 3 months ago.
Obviously, the date on these pictures is wrong. This was NOT taken in 1998. I think I just hadn't redone the date after replacing the battery in the camera. Anyway, here is a typical picture of Walker watching TV. He LOVES his blue ball (actually has 2 of them). He's always balancing on them in some fashion. It's a very good all over muscle work-out. No wonder he's so strong. I should do his work-out!

No comments: