Monday, May 26, 2008

1st Weekend of Shows

We're done with the first 4 shows. It was fun. Walker was wonderful in his role as Toto in Wizard of Od. He's done now. I've still got 4 more shows. All my little kid classes are done too, so now I only have to deal with me and my costumes. Almost over. We're looking forward to summer classes - and other summer fun too!

We're going to the Memorial Day parade in town. Later we're meeting up with Sue and the kids to go to the cemetary with Mom. We always plant fresh annuals on her family plot.

Happy Memorial Day!


Here is my 3 & 4 year old class, my youngest class at Steppin Out. They are all ready to go on stage for their tap dance. From left: Brooke, Mackenzie, Grace (whose mom gave me this picture) Leah P., Ava, Leah T., Kylie. They are really cute and did a great job with both tap and ballet.

No comments: