Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve

Walker is home from school today. The three of us are on "vacation." Walker is having a play date with his friend, Jarrett, from school. Here is a picture of the two of them.


They actually sat at the counter and ate their lunch very nicely. Now they are playing X-Box games. I know they should be outside playing and using their imaginations, but it is chilly today.
Nanny and I took Walker, Kaylee and Walker's friend, Gage, to the mall Sunday. Why do we do that? It's like I forget every year how crazy it is this time of year and want to go do it again. Luckily, Kaylee is very good at wrangling the little boys for us. We rode the escalators, the carousel and went to Build a Bear where they each got a new bear. We also had their picture taken with Santa. Here it is:


Kaylee tried out and made the cheerleading team at her school. She is excited. She's really good. I went to a competition of hers for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It looks like fun and they make it look easy (but I'm sure it's not).
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. We are going to my in-laws. Rita is making everything. I spoke with her yesterday to see what we should make/bring and she said nothing. I'll bring some wine then.
Scott and I finally figured out how to use our fancy new recording/mixing/burning software. We think. So giving cds of us singing is still an option. Our very lucky families and friends! We're planning on figuring out what we are good at and practice recording those songs. Maybe next year we'll do a Christmas album!
Happy Thanksgiving. Eat a lot of turkey!

No comments: