Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some new, random pictures

My dear friend, Lisa, came over a couple of weeks ago to shoot Walker's portfolio. He wants to start catalog modeling so I thought this was a good first step. I just have to get them printed. Here is a preview of them. They came out very good. He is very cute and she is a very good photographer.
His serious look.

Check me out, look.
Walker started school yesterday. The days are LONG without him at home. The bus doesn't bring him back until 4PM. Long bus ride home. He likes his class and teacher and seemed very happy about everything last night. He was tired.

I finally got some summer rolls of FILM developed. These are somewhat outdated now, but you haven't seen them yet, so...

Sue, Donnie and Kaylee came over for Scott's birthday party (back in June). We had a pool party. Sue, Donnie and Scott ate steamed clams.

They also had lobster.

They love lobster. Walker, Kaylee and I had cheese and crackers while they ate this stuff. We're not lovers of this type of food.
Walker designed his own "toga" out of an old pillow case.

Back stage at Show 2 - Steppin' Out. This was Walker's ballet dance, "Best of Friends." I taught this Kindergarten age ballet and tap class. I like how Walker's costume matched so well with the girls. Of course I chose it that way, but it's always nice to see it actually looks good. They danced with their own stuffed animals - best friends. Get it?
Walker reading "Hop on Pop" to Audrey, our summer girl.
Audrey and Walker playing with Walker's Spiderman stunt set.
Walker and Gage enjoy a good battle of Pokemon.

No comments: