Friday, March 14, 2008

Marching Toward Spring

Scott, Walker, Kaylee and I started a bunch of seeds in the greenhouse. You know spring is coming soon when we start that! We each picked out 2 packs of seeds we wanted at Agway last Sunday. No sprouts yet. We need a new space heater for the greenhouse. The old one is broken and it's been very chilly.

Here are a few pictures Coreen sent me from last summer's camping trip to Eastern Slope. I've got to get them off my desktop (where I keep them until I use them here so as not to forget).


Me and Jonathan at Coreen's site. Our camper is in the background. Corona Light in the foreground.
Sue, Lilly, Me, Steven and Tasha in the Saco River in North Conway. The water was crystal clear and very cold, even in August. Tasha really is wearing a bathing suit even though it doesn't look it. There have been a lot of questions about that.
Steven and Scott working on their tie-dye projects. Who knew tie-dye would be such a big hit with the adults in the group. We scavenged through all our stuff for anything that we could use: sports bras, socks, washcloths, shorts.
Mandy working on her project, Tommy in the blue and red and Walker's bare belly in the background.
Have I mentioned that I like camping?

No comments: