Monday, February 18, 2008

Rainy Monday


Here is a picture of Scott watching a Patriots game. Not the Superbowl. This was back when we still had a chance. The Christmas tree was still up.

It's warm and tropical here today. Feels like spring with the warm breezes and soft rain.

Happy birthday Felice.

We're getting ready for Walker's birthday party on Saturday. I know his bunk beds are for his birthday, but I wanted to get him something more fun and give him a surprise. This morning I got him a new bike. It's 18" as opposed to the 12" he'd been riding. It came with training wheels which is a good thing. He'll probably learn to ride without them this year, but he still needs them now. Of course, now that he has a big boy bike, I'll need to get one too. My only other option is to start running (fast). Think I'll go with the bike option.


Walker up in the top bunk of his new birthday bunk beds. He will only sleep here if there is someone sleeping in the bottom bunk. But it's still fun for him.


Here are a few more pictures from my birthday party. These are from my camera (the FILM one). I told you they'd take a while to get here.


Me and Sue


Sue and Scott


Lisa and Sue

Ann, Lisa, Sue

No comments: